Good morning

Have any plans for today? We are just staying home and relazing. Hopeful I feel better where I can start working on my house. It needs to be cleaned up. Have not done much since I fell down the stairs Tuesday night

TeresaM35

Asked by TeresaM35 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• another day at home for my son and I
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Working, then home to fix dinner for my husband and 3 kids, then we're all watching Friday Night SmackDown together. Its our friday ritual.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• well, I am so in nesting mode.. haha. House is spotless, and my 3 y/o is watching Dora..
    my other 2 babies are sleeping...... and, I am due in 4 days with our 4th miracle... just relaxing ......
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hope you are feeling alright,I am fixing to do payroll,and pay bills too.I used to love fridays,now i do not like fridays lol.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 10:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Ouch, hope you're alright...enjoy relaxing!! I already got up, made us all breakfast, got dd ready for school- then SO took her and went to school as well (he's a teacher)..now i'm about to go to the gym in my apt complex, do some homework (in college) and then go work the rest of the day...fun fun lol.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Cleaning the house for Easter, grocery shopping and then dying Easter Eggs with our 3 year old and making Easter cookies. I love the holidays. I get to spend it with my family this year. My last Easter with them was when my Uncle was alive. It will be bitter sweet. :')
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I hope that you are feeling better. no plans.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• just staying home and relazing and dinner
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011