Do you like watching All My Children, One Live to Life, General Hosiptal?

I watch all 3 of them. What do you think about All My Children and One Live to Life being cancel.

TeresaM35

Asked by TeresaM35 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• I use to watch them all the time but i stopped after having kids. I loved all my children. My grandmother use to watch that every day.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i watch OLTL everyday and have been for about 5 years. im sad its ending.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I watched GH way back in the early 80's, when John Stamos, Demi Moore,and Rick Springfield were on it. Haven't watched any of the ABC soaps in years. I watch Y&R, B&B, and Days.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not at all. I work all day so i haven't gotten a chance to get dragged into them but the little pieces i see here and there look awfully boring.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Nope- hubby broke me of my Days of Our Lives addiction about 18 yrs ago- now when I see a soap, I think OMG these same people are STILL on this thing?! and (now) the acting seems horrid to me...

I used to watch General Hospital when I was in like 7th and 8th grade- in the early 80's...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I watched GH way back in the early 80's, when John Stamos, Demi Moore,and Rick Springfield were on it-

yup- that's when I watched it too!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Never watched those soaps but I did watch Days of Our Lives and the ones that were on CBS.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love watching All My Children, and General Hospital because ; Ive been watching since , I was a teenager. My brother watches One Life To Live.
    sunset

Answer by sunset at 9:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• oltl and days
    kittycat813

Answer by kittycat813 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm heartbroken that AMC is being taken off the air.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011