Easter desserts

Ok, so I am always in charge of desserts and I need some FUN ideas for desserts for kids. Years ago, prior to having my own children, I made a bunny cake. I can't find that recipe anywhere, but wanted to make something the kids would love.

ItsJustMe1017

Asked by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Holidays

• my grandma would always make jello in the shape of eggs. and you could do sugar cookies in the shape of eggs and then decorate them. and do some in the shape of bunnies and what not.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• how about easter cookie cut outs? buy some bunny, egg and other easter shaped cut outs and bake them with a sugar cookie dough. decorate with icing and sprinkles.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• egg and bunny shaped rice krispy treats with pastel M&Ms
    Carrot cake
    cookies
    jello shapes
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You can just use any pound cake from a box mix. I make a lamb cake frost it with white frosting them put coconut on it and use vlack jelly beans for the eyes. Walmart has the bunny and lamb molds.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• what about easter surprise cupcakes?? I have the recipe if you would like it. I haven't used it yet but it looks fun. You add chocolate eggs to the middle of it. So they eat their cupcake and find the chocolate egg inside.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• CherBear, I would love to try that! Thank you!!!
    ItsJustMe1017

Comment by ItsJustMe1017 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2011