When did your little one start trying to sit up??

My 2 month old yesterday was trying to sit up by himself. He kept pulling himself off his daddy and sitting up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That seems about right. My daughter did that at about that age. She is 5 months now and is a great supported sitter! But she still tries like hell to do it on her own!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• One day when DS was about 3 months old I went to my parents group meeting and a lady asked if he could sit up yet. I didn't know so i sat him up and low and behold...he could. Before that i pretty much held him all the time or sat him on my lap so i didn't realize he could. He was pretty surprised too.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sounds right on to me. Our DD is 3 1/3 months and she's been tyring to do situps for a few weeks now lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011