Any cute ideas for an Easter Basket for a 6 month old?

seems silly to do an Easter basket for a 6 month old..but its her first Easter! lol I want to do something super cute...any ideas?

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you worried about impressing the baby's parents? Because the baby sure wont care or remember it. Candy is out. How about some baby washes and lotions and cute wash cloths.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Maybe just a simple basket with a stuffed animal, rattle or some type of simple toy.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• A summer basket! get her a water friendly toy, a bathing suit, flip flops, a towel, a beach hat, sunblock, shades, a beach ball/ sand shovel and some gerber snacks.. you could even put it all in a sand bucket!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Baby toys she can play with I did stuff for my sons first Easter and he got out the nicu only a few days before Easterin 2009
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• For my son's first Easter (he was about 8 months) I put in his basket some books, a ball, and some of those Gerber yogurt melts were his "candy"
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• baby toys, baby crunchies,easter book,hat,hair clips My 1st ,Easter bib or socks(Carter's makes them)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm the same way, our DD is 3 mo and I got her a my first easter outfit and a soft toy
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• my son is 8 months old and it is his first easter. he loves taking baths in the bath tub. so i filled his easter basket with all kinds of bathing stuff from rubber duckies to baby wash all kinds of cute bathing toys. hope it helps!
    bentley4eva

Answer by bentley4eva at 12:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I used it as a chance to get some things we needed. new pacis and rattles some cute bowls and spoons since he would need them soon. Maybe a new toy or something. It worked well because I needed the things so it wasnt a waste of money and everything was colorful so he loved it even if he didnt understand.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Awesome! And i know she wont remember...but im the parent and i wanna do it cuz it will be fun and cute!! lol Not tryin to impress anyone. Just wanna do something for her just cuz i think it will be fun! Thx ladies! =]]
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2011