I am pretty sure those girls aren't 18 yet..... adult content

My Ex-DH is addicted to porn to the point where I have walked in on him watching it (the kids were in bed asleep last time I caught him) and I don't think the girls in the video were 18, they looked about 15 or a bit younger..

Who would I report child porn on my ex's computer to? Do I just call the police or is there someone special I should be calling instead?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would contact the police and also the cyber crimes unit of the FBI and report the sites themselves. If you dont know the site names then I would let them know they could likely find the web sites on his computer.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Side note, my kids aren't allowed at his house anymore and we have no court ordered agreement saying they have to spend time at his house. so, it has been all out in public recently because this has bugged me so much.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yep just call the police. Just keep in mind though, my 16 y/o sister looks older than me, in a good way and she's 12 years younger than me. But that is sick regardless, your kids don't need to be aroud that crap! Gl
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Glad you brought this issue out into the open.

My ex used to watch porn. He says that they find the youngest looking "adults" they can & say they are teens or whatever. I also recently watched an interview with a porn star who pretended to be underage in her videos. Unlike other porn stars, she had no boobs & kept them small....that way so she would look younger. She looked like she was 14...but was 20....it was WEIRD!

So, some of them are actors....but i am sure some of them certainly are not.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hummm are you sure they were under age...You may make a big stink over something that might come back and bite you in the Ass! But still gross indeed
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am not sure they are underage but they looked YOUNG.. like samurai said, some try to look younger but it just weirds me out either way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Call the police. If it's child porn on the computer and it's IN your home YOUR also culpable for possessing it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• good luck

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• it's his house, not mine. We haven't lived together for quite some time now so no worries there. Do people actually live with their EX-Husbands? He doesn't come to my house either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011