DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A CHEAP INTIMATE LOCATION TO RENEW MY 14 YEAR WEDDING VOWS WITH OUR 12 YEAR OLD DAU?

NEED SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO OHIO, NOT TOO FAR, AIRFARE IS HORRIBLE. OH, AROUND OCT 10. WE MARRIED ON DEC 31, 1997!!!!

chardonaesmommy

Asked by chardonaesmommy at 9:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Congrats! Can you go to where you met?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Thanks yesmaam!!!! Well, we met at a furniture store here in Cleveland! Instead of getting the furniture,............I NEVER DID..........I GOT HIM INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would have been a good idea though..Trying to find somewhere cheap and inexpensive and to incorporate our daughter this time because she wasnt born yet the first time....We r on a tight budget, and I am a wedding planner!!! :)
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• How cheap do you want to go? Do you know someone who will let you use their house or back yard? Not sure what your weather will be like then. Or maybe a nice park. I like yesmaam's suggestion.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I haven't been in years, but there used to be a really nice public rose garden in Youngstown Ohio. You could look into doing it there. You could also drive down to Southwestern Ohio and look at doing an outdoor renewal at Huston Woods, or pretty much any park near you :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Or, if you go to church, you could look at doing it at your church. Or, you could also look at renewing them where you got married the first time :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• THANK U ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS, THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL!
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• a BEach SEt
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I thought of the beach. and a matter of fact, that was our destination, to remarry on the beach! Just cost too much too travel too far!
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011