STAY @ HOME MOM, (bored)!!!! ON DISABILITY FOR MY BACK, WHATS A GYRL 2 DO???

I just need suggestions, I love crafts, but I am so into wanting to be a wedding coordinator, but my back problems won't allow me to accomplish this. I love the outdoors, and love planning events for the family and friends....any suggestions we be helpful..

chardonaesmommy

Asked by chardonaesmommy at 9:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• What,s wrong with your back? Do you need Surgery?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I was never told about surgery. I have degenerative disc, sciatica, arthritis and muscle spasms...OUCH!!!! I know, and on SSI, and i'm only 42. 43 in July.
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Can you try eBay? I think eBay is a perfect solution for those who are looking to work at home. It pays great and it's easy money! With you having time on your hands, you can go to garage sales and thrift stores to find stuff to sell.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sounds good, but I am very limited to what I do and how long I am on my feet, it is a constant pain. M doc is going to try therapy. Ebay sounds good.
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• What about starting some kind of online party planning site???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• that sounds sooo nice, never heard of it, gotta do my research..Thanks skittles1108
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I work from home - I do all of my work either by phone or computer - the money is great and I know that I am helping people. I work with a company that has a proven track record, is debt free and has strong management. If you are limited to what you can do and don't want to be on your feet - this might be the perfect thing for you. Contact me for more information - there is no risk and no obligation to just take a look. I hope to hear from you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Basically, i have no experience or skills, other than receptionist. I mean, I have computer internet skills, and I have a MAC computer! I will look into these websites, thank you so kindly...!
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Further your education so you are not so limited ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011