ADULT TOY PARTY FOODS....

Hello, I am having an adult toy party and want to keep the cooking to a minimal, with less clean up time. I am serving finger foods, and would love some food ideas for the party, any suggestions?????

chardonaesmommy

Asked by chardonaesmommy at 9:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Im haivng a party in may, Im serving cocktail "weenies" in grape-chili sauce. Chocolate covered oreos with boobies on em ( taking white chocolate adding a bit of yellow to color it and making hte breasts , then a dab of pink in the center lol) Im also serving fruit & veggie trays and making sandwich trays. On the sammy trays im putting salami, ham, roastbeef, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and condiments. Also any kind of dips n chips are good.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Swiss Roll Delight (how much you use depends on how much you need)
    A box of Swiss Rolls, sliced small (not vertical).
    Chocolate Pudding
    Vanilla Pudding
    Whip Cream
    Crushed Peanuts

Layer with a layer of each with the swiss rolls being on the bottom the top and always starting a new layer (if you are doing more than one) so it would go Rolls, Chocolate Pudding, Peanuts, Vanilla Pudding, and then Whip Cream, the sprinkle with Peanuts (or continue your layers)

Caramel Apple Trifle
    Caramel Sauce
    Whip Cream
    Vanilla Pudding
    Apple Pie Filling
    Angel Food Cake or Pound Cake
    Start with your cake, cut and cube it, (this is for a one layer dessert) Drizzle Caramel, add apple pie filling, drizzle more caramel, add pudding, drizzle more caramel, Layer with Whip Cream and drizzle the rest of the caramel.

Good Luck and Have fun that's the most important.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My neighbor had one of these party's. I made Nipple cup cakes. I used peach or flesh colored frosting and candy's for the nipples.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Oooo FUN!
    What is the company of the Toy Party?

They actually make pasta in the shape of boobs and penis's. Make some pasta salad. My sis did this for me for my "Girls Night" party before getting married.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The companies name is intimate Expressions, they are wonderful!!!!
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Ding Dongs
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 3:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I am so so excited, and i have some great ideas. Just want to thank all for helping out, will keep u posted on the party and post some pics too!
    chardonaesmommy

Comment by chardonaesmommy (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• meat and cheese tray, crackers, veggie and fruit tray, brownies. easy and quick stuff.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• any good party has to have chex mix
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 5:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2011