Ok inquisitive ? part 2

so one answer to my anon ? was people on here have stalkers so now can you explain that to me. i mean im not dumb i know what a stalker is but on here why do they do it and how do they or what do they do

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• They do because they crazy as hell with nothing better to do.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• they follow your questions and answers and vote you down or post nasty remarks
    why? I guess if you rub them the wrong way. Some are just crazy PMS'ers!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• They do it to be "mean" to you. Because they don't like your answers or way of doing things or how you answered their question.

They can go to your answers profile and find every question you answered and post bad mouthing comments there or vote you down on EVERY. SINGLE. ANSWER. LOL

It's why I NEVER post Anon. I don't lose credits when I am voted down a billion times.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• they stalk you by following you in every thread and voting down your answer, and probably quoting what you said and making a contradictory remark to it in the thread, anonymously usually. they can also stalk by sending you hate mail. why do they do it? my guess is they're using their free time at the mental institution on the internet.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Stalkers, like someone that follows you and watches you? I don't really consider there to be stalkers on Cafemom, just those that think their opinions are the be all. I guess that's why we have he ability to block people...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ahhhh ok thank you ladies now i got it
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• They send you "hate mail", answer all the same questions you do, respond to your questions, and vote you down. Why that makes it necessary to forever go anonymous, I don't know, as your block function and a blind eye will solve the problem.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yeah i guess its just how some people feeleven if its not for everyone i guess it works for them and its ok to be different
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• they send or leave messages on my chatter and private messeges. I just block them as they come up. Other stalkers stalk the answers I give and make nasty responses. People be jealous, and I cant see why.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ahhh ok vbruno well im sorry to hear that
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2011