CNA 3-11 input

to all you CNA workers:

how many of you have school aged kids and work 3-11. i have to get a fulltime (benefits) job and the only cna ones near me are all 3-11. i wanted to get some feed back from other moms to see how hard it would be on me and my kids.

little info: my kids are 8 and 9 years. i am married so my husbandwould be home in the evening for them. i just worry that it would be too hard working an eveing shift. the job i have now is part time and doesnt offer fulltime or benefits. which we desperatly need!

thanks for your input!

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 10:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I was going to do a CNA program but the 3-11 was the final reason why I chose not too. However, my situation is a bit different because my husband works nights every other week. I think you could do it. You would even have time to volunteer at their school so that you could at least see them or have lunch with them.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2011