What are you doing this weekend?

I think I want to go to church on Sunday..we haven't found one. I don't have anything to wear though. Though that is not an excuse not to go. I will find something in the end. :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am getting ready to color eggs with my dd. Then shes going to my mil's to spend the night. My son will be here tonight so he and I will probably catch a movie or something. Tomorrow we plan to working in the garden if weather permits, and also have softball practice. I will be putting the kids baskets together tomorrow too.
    Sunday we have Mass in the morning. Then we will come home for awhile and relax. Then head out to my mother in laws for lunch/dinner and an easter egg hunt for the kids.

Answer by gemgem at 10:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We're visiting family on Sunday. Other than that, I'm keeping my toddler busy while my husband does the third part of a bathroom renovation. Hopefully he will complete it and we'll have a completely remodelled bathroom. ;)

Happy Easter weekend! :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• going to the beach.

Answer by older at 10:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Planting stuff in our wall o waters, hanging out, taking it easy. my oldest son has been sick all week and our level of activity depends on how he feels.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm going to see a play that one of my friend's are in tomorrow, and on Sunday I don't know what I'm doing, lol
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Going to my parents on Easter. Easter egg hunt on Saturday and b-day party in the afternoon.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• going to the beach! @older wow... I went to the beach (Lake Michigan) 2 weekends ago. Just to check it out. Have fun at the beach! @Nonoluna. Have a great weekend visiting your family!
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011