What is the craziest thing your kid ever asked you?

was just trying to keep things light since i have been seeing people complain that it was getting negative around here so wanna bring some crazy/funny back!! gimmie all you got!!

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 10:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ha, Ds just turned two. Last week, I asked, "Sonny, do you want milk or juice?" He started nodding, "wis shot-wet?" (With chocolate?) I said, "sure, mommy can put a little chocolate in there! You want milk then?"

He quickly stated, "shot-wet juice pease!"

also, last Saturday, we held his little birthday party. my mom bought him a tricycle. he saw it, and with the biggest surprised whisper, said, "BISCISSORS!"
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My oldest son who just realized in the past month or so what "self pleasure" is, asked me if its normal for white stuff to come out of his weiner when hes touching it in the shower. I was like DOH' then ran up to bleach the shower LOL
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• my daughter used to b around all women all the time . It was my mom my moms friend kathy her daughter and her neice all living in the same house together. Well eventually some of them moved out and it was just my mom me and my daughter again. Well my best friend jimmy was crashing on my couch at the house when my daughter was cuddled up in his arms ( she was two) he rolled over in his tank top and stretched his arms up and it showed his hairy arm pits. my daughter looked HORRIFIED!!! and then asked "what is that?!"
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My DD ran across the dog humping a stuffed animal of his one day. I didn't know until she came to me and said " Momma, the dog is fighting the bear and why is his "thing" red? I was so embarrassed, I didn't know what to say.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 4:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Why not everyone was a Mommy or Daddy.

Why if my name is Taylor does she have to call me Mommy instead.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yeah i get that one too!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Panda Bear are you going to breast feed? (she is 5) or Is heaven in the dumpster? (daddy put nemo (her gerbil that passed) into the big dumpster)
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• haha thats too funny!! panda do you breastfead!! haha
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• hahaha! that is too funny!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We was eating supper the other night and my 7 year old says Mom, when I turn 14 can I move out. I said no and asked how he was going to buy food, have a house etc and he said MOM, me and my brother (his brother is 5) can use the money in our piggy banks! I just laughed!
    Mommie-of-2

Answer by Mommie-of-2 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011