Any fun games or traditions for easter?

Just wondering if anyone does anything that is not really associated with easter? We used to fly kites and for the babies at the easter egg hunt they used to hang baby food from the trees for the mommies to find. How about you guys?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 10:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Holidays

• Stealing new ideas from people as we go as this is the first Easter that my son kind of gets it. I am filling up all the flower pots and window boxes tonight so the yard is festive. Dinner will be at Grandma's house but I am making the ham. I got premade play dough cookie dought to make bright colored cookies and we will be coloring Easter Eggs. I am stealing a friends idea to make bunny tracks with white flour. I got some white edible glitter to make them a little shiny in the sun. I told my little guy he could have as many eggs as he can count and so there will be more eggs to hunt for than I bargained for. On line now to steal more ideas. I cook my ham soaked in gingerale and pineapple so it doesn't dry out.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My husband and I usually just hide eggs and let the kids find them, we also color eggs and Grill out.
    There is also a pin the tail on the bunny thats good and fun to do!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 11:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• were just dyin eggs and having a egg hunt :) then ham for dinner
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• There is a package of plastic easter eggs, that comes with little trinkets inside each egg. And it tells the story of Jesus - we go through the eggs and tell the story every Easter, go to Easter Mass, dye eggs and have a big family dinner at my parents home.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we are having ham too! yum!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2011