Do you have a home business?

If so, what kind of business is it? I am interested in a home business. (in lieu of a job... just checking out my options.) :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you thought about eBay? Honestly, you can't go wrong with it. It's quick and easy money! No overhead, and you can start right away. I've been selling and buying on eBay for about four years now, and no matter what I do, I always rely on it for extra money!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I run my own home based bakery. I have always loved to bake, and in our state with a couple phone calls and an inspection, I get to sell what I love to do. I have a client list already, and we are growing everyday. Right now I take orders, and will be selling at festivals, hopefully in 5 years I'll have my own cafe/bakery style store.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I sell candles. I work mostly doing fundraisers but I have a lot of retail sales as well. It's been great so far and I love the products. There are jar candles, votives, melts, simmer pots, plug-ins, bakery candles....plus they have  a make-up line as well as a skin care line. http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I do, I run a "Family Child Care Center" aka day care. I get to stay home with my DD and I make over 30K watching 3 infants.
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I do. I've had a number of them, but I just started with a new company. I'm all about trying to live a healthy, "natural" life, and that includes my food. So I started with a company called Wildtree. Wildtree products are Free of Artificial colors, flavors, MSG and added Sodium. You have lots of earning options from in home tastings to fundraisers to online or book parties, and we have a wonderful training center and nationwide team to help you with anything and everything!

Check me out - http://www.mywildtree.com/sbowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• What are your passions? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    Good luck on your search!:-)
    Jen

Gift Basket Business 4 U
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have 2. I have a licensed home daycare. (I hate it and love it at the same time).
    I also sell Scentsy and I LOVE that! I think it's so nice to go out and meet new people. I'm not a pushy person so I don't care as much about the sales as just meeting people and making sure they get stuff they love.
    If you want more info/advice on either just PM me.
    Courtney530

Answer by Courtney530 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am an Independent Distributor with It Works! I show men & women how to 'pay it forward' through health and wellness. Whether its to firm and tighten, de-stress, improve health, reduce inflammation related... diseases OR just balance your life, I'm here. Results within 45 minutes that are not only permanent but ....LIFE CHANGING!!! Check it out, www.mniemeyer.itworks.net
    momma_meg210

Answer by momma_meg210 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have a home business - I help people succeed and get out of debt - I work with a company that has a proven track record, is debt free and has strong management. If you are serious about wanting a business that you can call your own and work from home - have time for yourself and your family - please contact me - I have an informative webcast that explains everything - I promise it will be worth your time - there is no risk and no obligation to look.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have a home business w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business for many reasons. There are many ways to make money w/ this business and you can do it on your schedule w/ a small investment, plus you can earn your kit for free. Gold Canyon offers us so many incentives, trips, free product and more... I work w/ an amazing team, tons of support and guidance. If you would like to learn more about Gold Canyon let me know. Best of luck to you on your search!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011