How do you Handle a Jealous Husband?

My husband is very jealous, and he is always worried that I will cheat on him.... I would like to know if anyone has any advice?

mrs.keen

Asked by mrs.keen at 10:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know if i could.. eventually I would just yell at him that enough is enough and threaten to leave. I can't stand having everything I do over analyzed and put under a microscope. I love my guy friends, I love hanging out with my female friends and i don't want to feel guilty for going out and having fun.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I really don't have an answer, Is it something in the past that you did or most of the time when a man is like that he wants control you or he's the one cheating and he's playing mind games, so i would reverse it and ask him the same questions he ask you.
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Some men are just insecure. Just keep reassuring him he's the man.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have already told him enough is enough....but he is still Jealous....we ahve seperated...and thats where it comes from because we are young and at the time we lived in my home town and everyone had rumors....doesnt mean I did anything he just believes everyone...there was many about him cheating too...but I assured him I totally trust him again....but he still doesnt truat me!...AHHH I dunno...lol
    mrs.keen

Comment by mrs.keen (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• MARRIAGE COUNSELING.

And I submit to you that the line about someone protesting too much applies here.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• a jealous SO is one thing, a jealous DH?? that's somewhat immature, in my eyes at least. sometimes i WISH my SO was jealous lol, a guy could hit on me right in front of him- even ask for my number- and he wouldn't care or say anything...but that's because he trusts me and trusts i will. trust is an enormous foundation for a relationship, especially marriage, so if that's not there than that says a lot of things- counseling would be my only advice. i've had a crazily jealous ex husband before, hence the "ex" part-- that stuff gets old real fast.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Without trust the relationship is doomed. I'd end it now and move on.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yeah i think their are major trust issues and you need to step back and really take a look at the relationship and decide wether or not you want to be there.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Personally, i couldn't be with a man that was that whiney and insecure

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we have been married for 4 years and together for 6 and we have two kids.... I have almost left him once and he changed...but...the other day my really good friends Husband hit on me and ask me to do things with him(this is the second time its happened) and I told her about it in person the first time and she didnt seem to care...wth....and then told her again the second time through email...well my husband found it in my email...and he is back at it again thinking I did do something because my friend doesnt care.....I DID NOT do ANYTHING with that nasty man and my husband is still questioning me about it.....
    mrs.keen

Comment by mrs.keen (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011