What Does Everyone think about TWILIGHT?

I love it!!! I am soooo addicted to it...I read all the books have the movies and cant wait till Breaking Dawn comes out!!

mrs.keen

Asked by mrs.keen at 11:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love them too. But I'm a supernatural buff, anything vampiric, ghostly, witchy, werewolfy, or "other worldly" I love. I admit when I first saw Twilight, I hadn't heard about the books, and was disappointed in the acting and the graphics. BUT, I latched on quickly after reading the books lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love it too. Actually dh bought the first one to watch and I told him I am not watching that movie (cause it was about vampires and I am not into those kinds of movies). He says you might like it I told him I am not going to like a vampire movie. Well like 10 minutes into the movie I started getting into it and then watched it again lol and loved it so I then read all the books and watched all the others that came out and now waiting for breaking dawn to come out
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the books!!!!  The movies, eh.... 

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Me too kitchenwitch78! Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Ditto
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It makes me sad that there are no more books...I mean they live forever...why not write another book?
    mrs.keen

Comment by mrs.keen (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• LOVE LOVE LOVE them, although I have only read a couple. I am working on The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series now....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

Comment by mrs.keen

I wish she would too!!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I saw the first movie and wasn't impressed. Maybe the books are better...... The teen thing has me thrown. Not my cup of tea.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The book are 100% better than the movies will ever be!! So my advice is to give the books a chance!
    mrs.keen

Comment by mrs.keen (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2011