17 weeks.....but worried

I have this terrible feeling my baby has perished inside me.....ok I had a sick dream about 10 days ago and ever since then I feel really weird....I don't have any pains or spotting...just don't feel the baby much...I know it's soon but I just feel weird...still feel and look pregnant...just feel strange.....so my question is...could a fetus perish inside the mother and her not know.....until she goes to her next dr's visit......or does it automatically abort itself and just miscarry?...I never had this worry with my first pregnancy....

jmvtmom

Asked by jmvtmom at 11:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There can be nothing there.....I can't remember the name, but your right your doc is the only that can tell you that.

My aunt was pregnant, all symtoms, when time for ultra sound 20wks, they found nothing. But her body prepared everythign like there was a baby there....Get some piece and visit your doc.

GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• I had that feeling many a time with my baby... But I had a previous miscarriage so I was ultra-sensitive about it. But just for peace of mind, I would tell you to get checked.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Normally the fetus would just miscarry and you will know because you would have clots and u would be in pain.
    msteenkiya

Answer by msteenkiya at 12:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2008