Is it as normal as they say it is to experience light bleeding during implantation? adult content

I'm 25 and engaged and was recently blessed with news of a baby on the way. The news is exciting although unexpected with our wedding right around the corner But we are both very happy. Today I am exactly 4 weeks and after a few days of swallowing baby news we couldn't be more excited. However I took two tests both positive 2 days ago I woke up this morning and had some light bleeding when I urinated. I have had more light bleeding since but no obvious cramps I would associate with my period. After reviewing some info most experts say bleeding lightly during the early trimester is fairly normal and could be caused from implantation or even intercourse. I had a misscarriage once a few years ago so any bleeding scares me tremendously. If anyone can share some info to help put my mind at ease or offer some advice please do. Thanx so much. Say a prayer for me.

KPeoples

Asked by KPeoples at 11:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Praying and it is normal to bleed lightly as long as its not so bad you have to wear a pad. My mom had a period for three months with my brother, so it is normal....you can google it and baby center.com has really good advice as well...Good Luck sweetie on your wedding and your new lil pea!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 11:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Its normal..... but if your that worried take it easy for a couple days and rest your body.
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I suffered a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks before as well. However I didn't experience any implantation with that pregnancy. Now I am currently almost 30 weeks pregnant and I had implantation this pregnancy at about 4 weeks pregnant. It was very very light bleeding. I went to the hospital all worried and they said baby was doing great, the bleeding was just implantation, and as long as I didn't fill more than a pad an hour, not to worry. So I'm sure you'll be fine. If you get cramping or continuous bleeding, do go get checked.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It depends on your Doctors instruccions...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011