Is it possible?

I got my Mirena put in and my son jumped on that area last night. Ever since I have been bleeding and in pain. Do you think he pushed it into my uterus or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• If I were you, I would go to the Dr and have them check it out. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    happynlovenlife

Answer by happynlovenlife at 11:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I bleed with Mirena for 2 months straight when it was first put in and havent had a period since .... it was put in 3 years ago.... id call ur obgyn and have it checked out its prolly fine
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't think your son jumping on it would cause that, it's probably just having the mirena put in that caused it...I bled for a few days after I had mine put in. You can always call and ask what they think though :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I bled for awhile after having mine put in. I still have funky bleeding at times even 2 1/2 years later.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I doubt that your son jumping on you would have caused that, but it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out... Mine was inserted incorrectly and punctured my uterus which required surgical removal.
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2011