Becoming pregnant during your period... adult content

Ok, so my period is always...ALWAYS 7 days long...and my fiance and I are trying to conceive...

I started my period last saturday and was supposed to end this saturday....

On tuesday, my period was practically so light it was just about not there at all...no pad or tampon needed...

Because of this, we decided to make love on Tuesday night...

After this, my period hasnt come back...not slightly, not lightly, nothing at all...

I'm curious to know if any of you have become pregnant during your period... I just think its odd that it just stopped...lol

And we ARE trying...so ??? Let's hope so!!

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you sure it was your period? If I were you I would test.
    happynlovenlife

Answer by happynlovenlife at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You CAN get pregnant on your period! Good Luck and Go to the Doctor about it....or you could just wait untill you miss your period...I am 3 days late and I want to be pregnant and so from you to me LOTS OF BABY DUST!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 11:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ohh you both gave me goosebumps after reading your comments!! I don't want to get tooooo excited, but just the thought makes me have butterflies!! YAY BABY DUST!! :)
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Take a test for sure.
    KPeoples

Answer by KPeoples at 11:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yes acually i think that is the only time i can get pregnant. all three times i got pregnant was during my period any other time nothing.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ya, thats what I'm beginning to think...lol. We have been trying for the past year and earlier this year we had a miscarriage...but I had my period, then started spotting right after my period. Thats what made me take a test...

lol actually, I took like 5 of them...and they were all positive...but I just knew something wasnt right because I had been spotting....

Turns out that after 2 weeks of knowing....we found out that we were having a miscarraige...so it was very disappointing...

But when we were at the ER, they had a hard time trying to find out when I conceived, because I had been having my period....later we found out that we most likely were about 2-3 weeks along, baised on the pregnancy levels....

And that means that I most likely conceived when I was on my period....

I just wanted to know if any one else conceived during their period?? Good to know it can happen though!!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Could have been implantation bleeding rather than a period. A lot of woman get that confused. You could always take a test :) good luck to you!!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• thanks! Only thing was that I started right when I should have....so I wonder???
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Implantation bleeding normally occurs right around the time that you would have your period. That's why a lot of mamas don't think anything of it and think that their period was just lighter than normal. Keep your fingers crossed :) you could always wait 2 weeks before testing just to be on the safe side and so you know it is accurate. Or, lol if you have the patience (I never did,lol) you could wait to see if you miss your next period.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• oooohhh thats a good idea!! Thanks Amber1330!!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011