In your opinion what is a high class/high maintaince lady is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think, expects designer clothes and overpriced jewelry, won't take anything less than the best, maybe wants to eat out all the time rather than cook things herself.....stuff like that I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I think high class and high maintenance are two very different things.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Thinks they are better than every one else, will only take the most high priced thing things like that.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• High class and high maintenance are NOT the same thing. Indeed, high maintenance often is a lack of class!

High class takes life as it is and is reasonable in expectations. High maintenance is too often UNreasonable.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• to me a High class woman is someone who takes care of herself and her family! The other is just a Gold digger to me!! haha
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• (quote: gramsmom) "I think high class and high maintenance are two very different things."
    ====
    I completely agree.

Class comes from the inside. A woman with class respects herself enough to look good, but she is also someone who cares about things beyond appearance. Intelligence, kindness, grace, self confidence, etc, are all part of what makes a woman "high class".

"High maintenance" to me means a woman who is demanding, shallow, and overly concerned with outward appearances. Pretty much the complete opposite of a classy woman, in my opinion. Sadly, it seems most high maintenance women don't know the difference and actually believe they are "high class".

Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 12:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• High Maintenance: Over done makeup, wears the fashion of the day, has her nose so far up in the air all she sees is clouds, HAS to have designer EVERYTHING and expects everyone to get out of her way while walking or driving. (I use her, but it can also be a him) The kind of person that walks by and makes you think "Who peed in HER Wheaties today?" or "She needs to pull the stick out" or "What a B*tch"

High Class: someone who can smile graciously in the face of adversity and continue on with whatever she's doing without selling out. Since it's all over the news right now Princess Diana really embodies high class to me. Or Mother Teresa. Or Gandhi.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• High class and high maintenance are two totally different things! High class don't need their nails done, new make up every 5 seconds and aren't trying to prove they are better than everyone where as one of these snot nosed high maintenance women are.

If you can't do it yourself and need someone else to do it for you, you are high maintenance and a pain in the ass lol
    Anonymous

• High class and High maintenance ARE NOT THE SAME.

I personally feel that high maintenance women are not classy since it is a very selfish way of living your life and there is no class in being selfish.

Anonymous

• Not sure about high class but high maintenance is a woman who needs everything ("did") - hair, nails (hands and feet), purchases products, has a personal personal trainer, own lots of shoes, clothes and jewelry. Another level of that is plastic surgery (you name it), botox, enhancement.s
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2011