What the hell do I have to do?

Me and my ex were broken up for over a year and I haven't been with anyone ( too busy with work and my daughter) and we started talking again recently. He asked me if I was serious when I told him I haven't been with anyone since him. ( I was virgin when we met) I wanted to be honest so I told him that i thought I liked one of my old friends who recently moved back to town and ever since then he thinks I still like him and I'm going to cheat on him with this guy. Whenever we have an arguement he always says why don't you go fuck that guy you like then. How can I make him see that I never really liked that guy and that it's ridiculous for him to be this jealous. ugh it's getting so annoying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ugh, idiot male! if he doesn't trust you and wants to throw that in your face every time he ISN'T WORTH IT. bug-a-boo be gone! Girl, aint no dick worth him being a dick to you!
    Anonymous

• sounds like hes insecure.. the first anon answer you got sounds good too,,, mayb u should kick this one and check out the other guy you had your eye on dont live in misery life is too short..
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 12:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I agree 100% with Anon
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• He's insecure, immature and an idiot. Time for you to move on.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• To the left, to the left...everything you own in the box to the left.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hes jeolus but hes saying bad words... What your final decision Stay with him or not?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My husbands the smae way....I hate it when you figure it out let me know lol!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 2:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Next time he pulled that crap I'd look at him and ask. So, who all did you see or screw during the year we were split up.Do you want to go fuck them when we fight? If not, quit saying that shit to me it's getting old and I want keep putting up with it.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not only is he jealous but he's immature as well...Did he confess about who he slept with while you guys were broken up?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011