Who has been or live in Ft. Wayne. In?

just wondering what it is like, the good and the bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Travel

• LMBO... I have been there. My mother lives there. THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

It is a nice little town. But there really is next to nothing to do... as far as a visitor. To live there and raise kids there is nice. But you HAVE to vacation else where... because there is nothing to see there. However, they just built a new ball park for a low low low farm team.. but I hear it is very fun. They do have one/two good restaurants - try Eddie Merlots. They have a very tiny zoo.. but it is cute.  They have a teeny tiny museum for little kids... cute.. but your done in about an hour.. if that.  They have a nice newer out door mall.  They have a fun indoor glow in the dark bowling alley - that is kind of fun.  Other than that it is small town life... totally!

Luckily Chicago is just up the road.

Anonymous

• My husband was from there. His mom, sister, and brother live there currently. I've heard its a nice place.
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 12:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Well, I live in Plymouth, only 45 minutes from there. The zoo is a decent size, not small by any means, it's actually one of the top in the US. If your visiting for a vacation, luckily it isnt far from Indy or Chicago, or if your notre dame fans.... :) if it's relocating, there's a lot of opportunity... Casa is an excellent restaurant
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011