Earth day

what have you done to help the environment or, what do you plan to do?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 12:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Holidays

• i'm going to find more energy efficient and green products to use around the house. and we already have the energy saving washer and dryer.
    nazsmom227

Answer by nazsmom227 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• happy earthdayI recycle at home and work, I reuse any bag or container I can until I just can't use it anymore!! I also take the bus (it's actually 2!) to work normally about 3 days a week and believe me........some days that is an adventure!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I try to use green products when I can, I try to remember my reusable bags! I recycle. We are avid user and senders of hand-me -downs. We use energy efficient items when we can. We try to be courteous and use reusable containers and throw our trash were it belongs when out at parks or zoos.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We recycle and reuse whenever possible. We are learning to make many of the things we use - butter, cheese, buying meat from an eco-friendly ranch (we spent the day there yesterday.) We compost. We raise our own veggies in summer and are considering a hoop house and chickens to take it farther.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I going to plant a few fruit trees, plant a garden, I'm going to buy some fabric grocery bags so I can use over and over.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We recycle and reuse it is so simply to do these days - Why doesn't everyone... Including my parents that do not.. I complain everytime we visit but it does no good.. Ugh...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011