Would you go back to being friends with someone if they really hurt you?? Four yrs. ago my friend emailed me saying how I wasn't there for her etc.. all of this wasn't true she admitted it but we have been friends since we were 11 would you just forgive & makeup? She has trust issues comes from a family who adopted her & treated her like garbage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i am in your shoes...my friend since 5th grade autully...she met this girl who did nothing but talked about her behind her back!!! They became great friends and started leaving me out of stuff...well come to find out. This girl told her i was going to get cusidy of her daughter but didnt cuz she was currupted...yeah...It hurts. i have been there thick and thin...I resently found out ppl who still act like they are in high school do better with other ppl who act like that. I am a grown woman who dont need drama and you sound the same...Hun it will hurt everytime you become friends again and she acts that way...trust me...you can do better find some real friends!!!
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• sorry had to vent too
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Thanks for your answer : ) I'm suppose 2 c her this Sunday haven't seen her since 04'!! it's going to be strange
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yeah i try to stay away from those so called friends of mine...i dont agree with things they do i just fount myself...so i am autully happer now i dont see them. GL you never know what will happen
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Depends on what all happened. I pretty much have the belief of it's a break up because it's broken. That goes for any relationship; family, friends or significant others. There might be some way to forgive and forget, especially if there is/was a misunderstanding, but things done in a malicious way. I'll forgive, but I won't forget and that doesn't mean I'll be your friend to give you permission to do it again.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2008