To cut or not to cut?

My daughter is about to be a year old. My husband and I wait until our kids are a year old to cut their hair. Well she was one who had a lot of hair at birth and rubbed half of it off as she grew. Now one side is longer than the other. He wants to even it up. I want to let it keep growing, to even it up would make it really short again. I know it will grow back. I'm just looking for thoughts.

wmbeener

Asked by wmbeener at 11:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'd cut it. I have a thing about hair, I used to be a stylist, so I would cut it.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It will grow fast.. even it up! LOL Just wait .. when my daughter was 5 she cut a good chunk out of her hair on one side.. she had nice curly long hair.. We had to cut it to match the other side.. No more curly. She loves it short though.. lol about killed me though. Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 8:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008