Did your husband watch you give birth and...

is now completely grossed out by what he saw down there??? One of my friends husbands saw it and is now scared of his wifes womanly parts..lol

MaiasMommy619

Asked by MaiasMommy619 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine watched my daughter be born when we were 21 and he was soooooo grossed out, but he couldn't stop watching (he said it was like a train wreck!) With the second he still watched though I told him he didn't have to, he said it was super gross again.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No, he's pretty sensitive to gross stuff normally, but he got over it pretty quickly when he saw the beautiful baby. Hopefully most men are not too affected by this and if they are they are jerks.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Mine was there taking pictures. He handled it well. The pictures are gross.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband did. He wasn't really grossed out by the giving birth part though. The only part that really grossed him out was seeing the placenta. That grossed him out so bad that he couldn't eat. With my last pregnancy he almost passed out when I was giving birth. I asked him why and he said that the smell of the blood make him sick. It was funny though.
    Anonymous

• my dh took pics and video taped it...it was a emer-c-sec but got to be there and video taped..the end of the tape you see a giant hole yepp
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Mine was grossed out, but didn't say anything until a few months later. He just said that at the time, he wasn't sure about having sex again. But he got over it fairly quickly and now things are completely back to normal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I know I put husband..But of course it could be for Boyfriends etc etc etc.... Dont want to not include certain groups. :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well mine is still grossed out and its been 4 yrs now. He will not go down there for anything he wont even touch anything down there...We used to be pretty freaky until he saw our daughter come outta there...I dont know what to do about it anymore... arrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My husband watched and was not traumatized in any way! Most men are just concerned for their wives during labor and delivery-- not thinking, "wow, having a baby is really gross!" And most guys can't wait to have sex again after the delivery of a baby, so it must not gross them out too much! I kinda think if all he got from watching the delivery of his beautiful child was how gross it was, maybe he's a little immature?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My fiancee said that he felt like passing out but other than that he wasn't too grossed out and it didn't put him off having sex at all.
    Cliodina

Answer by Cliodina at 12:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2008