What would you think of me as a mom by my 'look'

I have mid back length brown hair with Pink and bright blond highlights on the bottom layer of hair, not super obvious but there. A tattoo of a flower on my shoulder. 3 studs in each ear. I wear very little make up. I have on a loose fitting but not baggy sleeveless shirt and well fitting jeans. Flip flops. I am obviously over weight but not 300 lbs or anything and in my early thirties. My child is well dressed hair in a pony tail. My mother says people are going to think less of me because of the way I look. I have never noticed anyone think less of me... so I though I would ask.

I am not sure why I hit anon but I just realized I can undo it!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• picture? That would help better
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't think any less of you.
    happynlovenlife

Answer by happynlovenlife at 1:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Honestly, I probably wouldn't look twice at you at a school or anywhere else. Honey, if you find that people don't like you for the way you look...those aren't the people you want to be around or even have your kids around.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i dont care what ppl look like, just as long as the child is taken care of is all thats matters.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• People who think less of you will find something wrong with everyone. You can't please everyone so just please yourself
    my4boys310

Answer by my4boys310 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am overweight too, have 3 earrings in each ear, 6 (tasteful) tattoos and short, dark hair that is styled for that "touseled" look. I wear good fitting jeans (not tight), flowy tops and flip flops/sandals or sneakers. My children are well-dressed and well-groomed. I do not think less of myself'; so I wouldn't think less of you!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We might have the same mom (LOL) my mom is always trying to say I need to dress better or different. I am working on dreds, I wear yoga pants and tshirts/sweatshirts to pick up/drop of my son @ preschool. She says that people are judging me b/c I am not put together or whatever. I work at home, so I get dressed right before I take my kid to school and I go to the gym before I pick him up, so I don't think it makes sense to get dressed a bunch of times to impress a bunch of strangers.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Okay so I was right my mom is just nuts. lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would probably think "I wish my hair was so cool" LOL
    I'm in jeans and fip flops all the time, who cares? I'm so Stepford wife
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Why care what people think ?? You know you are a good mom and your daughter knows. Screw everyone else.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011