Mob Wives

Anyone else watching? I'm LOVING this! And I want to meet the blonde...(Danita??)

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• *Drita
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• They act like a bunch of self righteous bimbos,lol... First off if they were really in the "mob" then they wouldn't be on TV outing themselves and their families. The one thing you DON'T do if you're connected to the mob is let it be known to anyone that isn't. You keep a low profile, and not flaunt it on national TV. It's just a bunch of broke women that needed money so they made a show with women that have family in prison, and they happen to be from Jersy.. Their news is old news,lol... Not even real "mob" wives, just daughters, and only one has a Husband in Prison, but he robbed a bank, doesn't sound very "mob" like to me,lol...
    Anonymous

• LOL Iv seen the show. Was not impressed. It comes across as fake to me, scripted, or staged.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• They aren't from Jersey they're from Staten Island NY; I'm just tired that Italians can't catch a break with the BS sterotyping.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 12:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Watched for the first time the other night. Not sure what I think yet.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011