Favorite Scentsy Scents

I'm a Scentsy Consultant and I'm looking to build up my inventory and I'm wondering what everyone's favorite scents are.... Thanks for your help!!

Courtney530

Asked by Courtney530 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love cucumber mellon.
    EboniSears

Answer by EboniSears at 1:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Fresh cotton, linen....you can never have to many of the sample's for a Sentsy party. Iv been to a few where the lady (sales person) had only a handfull of the ones you could try or smell and those party's had really poor sales. The last one I went to the lady had what seemed like a hundred scents to sniff and that party's sales were unbelievable.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have all 82 scent testers, but I'm just looking on stocking up on bars for people to take home with them as soon as they order! :) I agree, I think it's important for everyone to smell ALL the scents!! :)
    Courtney530

Comment by Courtney530 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have one in the kitchen I like, maple something, but I've been really disappointed with some of the others. None of the spa or romance fragrances have smelled good to me. I guess I prefer the kitchen scents.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I like a lot of the bakery scents, too! Some of my favorite bakery ones are Oat's N Honey, Hazelnut Latte, and Mochadoodle! :)
    Courtney530

Comment by Courtney530 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Clean Breeze

sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 9:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Vanilla.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I haven't tried them. I can I like scents like cinnamon, lavender, patchoulli. I don't cherry or berry scents, they smell like medicine to be. Vanilla is iffy, sometimes I like it sometimes I don't/
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 4:38 PM on May. 28, 2011