How can you tell?

I've been interrested in this guy lately, and I know he is atleast interrested in me. We hang out on a daily basis, and sometimes also talk when he isn't around(phone, internet). Anyway, last night when we were in the same room, on the same couch but on two seperate ends. There was a time he was talking, and usually I won't look straight into his eyes unless im trying to seduce him (hehe), anyway, so he looks back at me and just gives me this like half a smile or something... Like he was happY i was looking at him... and We kept looking at eachother for another second, and it was like my heart stopped... and when i have looked at him before while he was looking at me my heart just goes crazzzzzzy. Anyway, Just wondering if the look we had could be a sign that we could actually LOVe eachother? I never felt this way towards any one, and I have a baby daddy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh and another thing is that i catch him looking at me once in a while too. Like he is waiting for me to look at him sometimes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Well if your still in the stage of sitting on opposite ends of the couch my guess would be not love, but just the newness of it all
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Your song should be "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry, you giddy school girl, you!!!! Glad you are having fun! I don't know if heis in love but I would be enjoying every minute of it!!! Have fun!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 1:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sounds like a teen thing to me??? Do you all even talk to each other to actually see if you like each other? I can say this,, he wants to have sex with you.

Answer by louise2 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• no you dont love eachother, but it sounds like you both like eachother, love takes time to develop. Its not something that just happens like that, to love someone you have to know them and be willing to accept them for everything that they are.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sure your in progress keep it up!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we were only sitting on opposites sides is because there wwere other people on the couch. he did tell me once he liked me.. and we have been hanging out and all... just the first time he ever gave me this look.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• He maybe a little relationship shy lol. Take one day at a time and when the moment is right which the both of you will know, it will happen and when it does you will be happy that you didn't make him rush into anything because he will then appreciate you even more. Make sense?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No, just a sign that you were both looking at one another.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 3:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It seems like something is there. Just see where it goes.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 3:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011