PLEASE HELP ASAP (UPDATE)

OK I'm sure i'm bugging ya'll with all my Q's today. BUT earlier I fell and was told to stay in bed until my OB appt tomorrow. All day my stomach has been achy and sore and the baby has been really hyper or aggitated. i thought she might have been super hungry bc I haven't eaten all day. So me and hubby went to Burger King and got dinner (quick fix).

Now my heart is racing (I have a history of arrythmia pre-pregnancy) and I'm feeling dizzy and my hands are shaking. Do you think this is related to the fall or what? I'm seriously wanting to go to the ER, but don't want to wake my hubby if it's just nothing....

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 11:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well I went to the ER and they weren't at all concerned that my heart was racing, or that I felt dizzy or sick...All they did was monitor the baby and send me home...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would say go to the ER just to be sure, you never want to neglect any strange symptoms no matter what the problem might be.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• how far along are you??
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• When u are pregnant you are never too careful .Go to the ER, they should take you in right away and at least then you will be at peace of mind.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh i am 34 wks

srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• And my heartrate is staying about 120-130. I took a cool shower and it's not slowing any
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would go ahead and go in, but if it makes you feel any better at all, if I eat and lay down I get really shaky and have a racing heart ALL the time when I'm pregnant. I think it has something to do with you just laying there instead of using those calories. I would be more concerned about the fall.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• go to l & d.. it sounds stupid, but if you fell on the baby they will do an ekg, oxygen test and an ultrasound since you fell on your tummy.. thats what my doc had me do.. cuz i passed out
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• P.S. When ur heart is pumping that fast the it isn't pumping the same amount of blood i don't know if that could harm the baby but go to the ER
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Better safe than sorry, Im sure you'd both feel a lot better going to the ER and finding out its nothing rather than worrying yourself to death- something doesnt feel right regardless of what it is, get it checked out asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2008