Do you have a security blanket?

For me it's my high school sweatshirt. I wear it almost everywhere I even sleep with it under the bed. My hubby put it in the trunk on day and I flipped out looking for it. He thought it was funny and so did the kids but i love my sweatshirt lol Whats yours?

timbrikaylamom

Asked by timbrikaylamom at 1:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I DO!!!! I have a stuffed Mickey Mouse pillow thing (almost the height of my 4 yr old lol) that my mom bought me when I was like 5....I used to take him EVERWHERE with me but I started getting nervous that I was going to lose him....he still sleeps in the bed with me at night ..DH threatened to throw him away...I said if you do, we're getting a divorce! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• as an adult???
    Anonymous

• I have my pillow my mom made me,... its so cold and snuggly and lumpy.. my son has taken a liking to it and I will admit to not letting him have it lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have this pillow and sometimes find my SO or my DD sleeping on it.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 3:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It's not really a security blanket, but, I have had this queen size comforter for 15 years. You can't even see the colors or the design on it anymore.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yes as an adult
    timbrikaylamom

Comment by timbrikaylamom (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• awwww I had a plastic barney my parents bought me when i was like 4 ( i was into barney then) and I still had it untill my daughter turned 3 and took it lol so maxsmom11807 I feel your pain she destroyed it in a week I cried as I threw it away DONT GIVE IT TO HIM lol
    timbrikaylamom

Comment by timbrikaylamom (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011