Help me, job situation ..... 2 interviews?

SO. I have an interview on Sunday - 3:30, but then I got a call and I have another interview on Monday, at 9:30. HELP!!!!!! I rather have the 2nd interview job, but.. what if they say no? I don't want to turn down the first one. LOL I need a job ... would like to have both jobs - but I won't have schedules, you know... HELP What if the Sunday interview would want me to start Monday ... LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• What's the job you are interviewing for? It is rare a job offer is made AT THE INTERVIEW. Go to both interviews. Chances are if you get a job offer, you will be called a few days later. They have other people to interview.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If they offer you the job right away, you can always ask for the details (compensation, benefits, hours), thank them, and tell them that you will call them on Tuesday to give them an answer. When you get home, call and thank them again for the interview, so they know you are serious.

It is okay to take a few days to decide, and they don't have to know about the other interview.

Good luck!!! :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If the 1st job offers you the position on the spot then tell them you'll think about it for a couple of days or you need to discuss it with your family. Make sure they know you are serious & that you will call them tuesday morning. Good luck with it all!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• THANKS EVERYONE
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• CAN I ADD.. THE FIRST PLACE REALLY NEEDS 2 PEOPLE NOW.. SCARED BECAUSE IF I SAY THAT WHAT IF THEY HIRE THE OTHER 2?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011