Weekend plans!?

What you been up to today?
My 3yo is sick so today we've been relaxing. Its a beautiful day out so I kind of feel bad but if she dosent relax then she wont be feeling well for the weekened events. I have gotten a lot of housework done though since shes been really good about just hanging out in the livingroom & watching movies.

Tomorrow?
Its supposed to rain boo but there is going to be a town egg hunt (with real eggs who does that!) & meet the easter bunny. Depending on the weather the local alpaca farm is having an open house so we'll head up there. MIL is going to join in on the fun as well.

Sunday?
Our day starts off with the usual egg hunt in the house. After that we group up with my siblings & my mom puts on a huge egg hunt in the backyard (all my siblings & I live nextdoor to one another & my parents plus we all share the same backyard) there will be ten kids involved on this hunt! After that we head to another side of the family ham dinner we have every single year.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today we colored our eggs and I am trying to get ahead on housework and homework so I can enjoy the weekend.

Tomorrow my oldest has her soccer game in the morning, then we are going to my MIL's for her Easter dinner and egg hunt.

Sunday is my family's Easter, and of course the baskets and egg hunts in the morning.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Well my step-daughters mother canceled having Mazzy come over this weekend....again....so....

Today: Taking my dog to the vet, dreading my sister's hair and maybe going to Walmart to get the rest of the baby stuff we need
    Tmorrow: If we don't get to Walmart today then we are doing it tomorrow...I still need something to wear on Easter and DD still needs Easter shoes
    Sunday:Church, and Sunday dinner with MIL (grooaaannn)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My dd and I did some easter egg coloring today. She goes to my mils house to stay over tonight. My son and me will probably go to the movies, or rent one and stay in. Its raining today and cold so it is kinda limiting. I know once dd goes to grandmas I am mopping, and thats about it.
    Tomorrow softball practice in the morning, finishing up easter baskets and weather permitting working in the garden with the kids.

Sunday, mass in the morning, home awhile. Change clothes, go to mils for Easter lunch/dinner. Then an easter egg hunt, then home.

Answer by gemgem at 2:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Today... Take our 14 yr old to see scream 4

Tomorrow... Shopping for our younger 2, and then home, if it's not raining I'm doing some yard work, and plant some flowers...

Sunday... Our boys come home from their visit with their biodad, our 14 yr old will hide some eggs in the yard, if it's not raining. Then they can find their baskets, and then eat some dinner, and then early to bed for school the next day... So nothing special, it's just another day really.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My oldest and I aren't feeling great, so we are just kind of hanging in the house. It's DH's last day of his vacation, so he has the other 2 kids grocery shopping, library book getting and they'll put in part of our garden later. His mom and sister are coming for dinner, so I guess I'll finish cleaning.

Tomorrow and Sunday we'll just hang out, maybe a bike ride if we're all up for it. Otherwise we'll watch some Battlestar Galactica on netflix and rest.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011