Is three really a crowd?

I don't know about you gals but ever since FB came around my relationship with my bf has gone down south, meaning, he is on the computer talking to his "female" friends more than being w/me. Found a few messages btw him and a ex gf from his past and they were talking about how fun they had w/each other and how she was his "favorite" etc.... I wasn't snooping he left his page open and he forgotten to close out of his account. I am going to talk to him about it but not sure how to approach it, any ideas? A friend of mine told me that FB and MYSPACE are causing relationships and marriages to fall apart. Do you agree? However, if a person is going to cheat they are going to no matter how they found the other person.

Thanks!!!!

PatriciaofMN

Asked by PatriciaofMN at 2:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i'd talk to him before jumping to conclusions, & explain how you feel. or, you could just put on a sexy outfit, sexy music, & start rubbing your nipples on his neck & back, then give him a lapdance to DEMAND his attention.
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 3:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I think it's showing that some people just can't be trusted. I do think there are people out there with integrity, and can be truly honest. I think it's a red flag if you find something like that.
    I would just come out and ask him. He did it, so he should be able to tell you why, and you should be able to share how you feel. Personally I would dump him. He can't be trusted, and that's not a good foundation to start out on in a relationship. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't think they are the cause, but they make people more accessible. I mean, I am not a cheater, I LOVE myspace for keeping up with my old classmates (our historian worked to get us all together on there), and I would not even consider using it to cheat because that is not who I am. If I WAS looking to cheat, I would have the world at my fingertips to do so. I don't think they're all about sex and facilitating cheating, but they give cheaters a venue, kwim?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If he is doing something you aren't okay with. Talk to him that's the only way he will know what your feeling and what's going on. I don't think Facebook causes people to break up. I think people cause their own break ups, people choose what they want to do on Facebook. So the people themselves are responsible for their break ups.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 2:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You're right about if they are gonna, they are gonna. FB and MySpace aren't the first "culprits" to break up relationships.....I think AOL chat rooms started that trend!!! LOL Ask your man outright, let him know you saw the conversation by accident, and let him have the ball. You will know what to do next. Good luck mama!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i think you should talk to him about it first and if it continues dump him you guys are not married so their are plenty more great bf out there!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You guys are right. Trust is really important and I have to figure out the correct way to talk to him w/out getting emotional or doing anything irrational lol.
    PatriciaofMN

Comment by PatriciaofMN (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love FB its a great way to stay connected w/my daughter who lives in CO and I get to see pics of her and I do talk to old friends from HS but its NEVER anything about the fun times we had etc... Online does give people a chance to cheat especially emotional cheating????
    PatriciaofMN

Comment by PatriciaofMN (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• talk and get a agreedment...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011