Help! how do i make the big "o" last longer? adult content

I found that I really can reach orgasm quickly with my bullet... BUT! I have a harder time when Dh does it... and haven't ever had anything but a clitoral orgasm. Even then, it only lasts a few seconds and I'm back to trying to force another little one out!

How can I encourage them to last more than a few seconds, and to occur during sex? I mean, dh is great. Tender, tough, you name it, he's got it. I just find myself fumbling for one, and faking it when I cant handle trying anymore.

And getting a gspot orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Just ride that excitement out. Your are "this" close to have major orgasms, you just have to let yourself go to experience them. Don't think, just experience what you're feeling at that time and you will "O" like you never have before. When you are feeling that over excited feeling instead of stopping or over thinking it, just let go and ride out that excitement and pleasure.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 2:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i can only reach o with dh if i am on top and have my head laying down next to his shoulder. its the only way that hits me right. also if you use your toys to often you can become used to them making it harder to reach the o wilth dh.
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Keep stimulating your clit during sex and you will orgasm during sex. Women need that in order to orgasm. Most women do not orgasm from penetration alone, and most of the time when they do it's because they are overally stimulated from repeated clitoral orgasms. Stop faking it, he probably has no idea that you aren't orgasming because of your faking it. Tell him you aren't getting off and you need more clit stimulation and you would love to have some g-spot action as well. He can't help you get there, if he doesn't know that it's not happening for you.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 2:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not sure how often you're using the bullet.... but that may be contributing to not being able to orgasm fully with hubby.

Second, you have to find your g-spot before having hubby know how to best stimulate it..... or explore together. Your g-spot is on the inside of vaginal wall..... belly button side about 2-3" up. First go to bathroom, empty bladder, then explore. When you hit a nubby spot and it makes you feel like you have to pee.... YOU'VE FOUND IT!

Take your time having foreplay..... tease each other this all will lead to bigger and better o's
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• SO is great at bringing me to a g-spot O. He knows just where to go & how to trip it. As for your regular Os, After you O with your bullet, or manually, try manual stimulation while your having sex. Your clit will be swollen & more sensitive this way. DH can pace himself while you work your way back up again. Then, let him know when you are getting ready to go over the top. Then, you two can havet he big O together.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Take your time to get there. I can easily reach a g spot orgasm from missionary position.
    When you're having sex and suddenly feel like you have to pee.... go with it! That's the gspot! LOL Trust me the needing to pee feeling will go away quickly and will lead to an awesome and intense orgasm. :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Lol, I think I just get so excited its coming I turn it off!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Worked out practice and practice...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i'd stop using the BOB, since it's not your hubs & is probably the reason you can't come with your hubs. have him explore your vagina, & find your spot! then, go slow when he's 'in' so you can figure out how to hit the spot correctly.
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 3:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011