I need a job..... help any ideas. I have no money to spare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• i just got hired tg...i am about to work at waffle house...I hate serving but here serving gets 2.15hr...there its min wage + tips...they also get benefits.and a wks paid vac. every 6 months...so err
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• good thing to do is go to garage sales buy nice things people want get them cheap sell for more just an idea :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well you have the Internet. Get on Monster.com or any similar site and look for a job in your fields of skill. Check with all the local gas stations and fat food places. Lots of retail stores are hiring X-mas help as well.  Apply at every store in the mall..

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Look on craigslist and try jobs with daily pay like at a club or bar, or waitressing or bartending. MAybe start your own business like crafting or home daycare.I have a friend who cleans houses also too
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Let Tomorrow Start Today

Being an Avon Rep. isn't only about selling a premier beauty brand - it's about taking charge of your life. Be your own boss, set your own schudule - and get ready to make tomorrow's dreams come true today! Are you ready to empower your life, create an exciting new career, and make more money than you ever thought possible? Join the 5 million Rep.'s worlwide who are
    using Avon's simple, proven process for financial and personal success.

Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have been doing this sense Oct. I have made $120 this month so far. I know its not a lot but it will get better! I have faith in this program and it didn't cost me a dime to get started! here my link

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008