Do you have any insight into the meaning of dreams?

I have been having some pretty realistic dreams lately, almost every night. Sometimes they are about baby, like... I went into labor 13 weeks early, I was totally unprepared but the doc said it was perfectly fine. Every family member I have was in the hospital room and I was so stressed out. Another, I have dreams about death. About my mom dying, my sister dying. Eh... these dreams are just making for very restless sleep and I cant shake a bad mood the next day. I feel like I need to be preparing for something terrible to happen, but I dont know how to do that. Any ideas or suggestions to help me?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 2:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe it's POSSIBLE for dreams to be predictions, but very rare. More likely, I would assume your dreams have to do with some fears you have, maybe hidden fears that you're not aware of. Take some time to sit down and evaluate your fears and emotions, do some journaling, if you've had traumatic events in your life that could have give you some lingering fears, try to deal with them. Try to be open with yourself. It will help you be healthy for your baby, especially through the birthing process. Have you ever lost anyone close to you?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I did recently loose my grandmother. I thought about that, BUT, I have had recurring dreams of my mother dying most of my life. So, I didn't read to much into it being about my grandmother passing. I will absolutely try some journaling, it sounds like a good start, thank you!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have dreams that are predictions often but sometimes they are just my mind trying to generalize things
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Adelicious is on target.. I thought fears, she has some good suggestions too!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011