Do you ever wonder how many questions are just fakes?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• some of the questions seem SO off. I just can imagine anyone that stupid, unaware, or who would make such unbelievable life choices as to end up in these situations.

I can honestly say that in my 4 decades on this earth I have never meet people like some of the people I meet in here.

Anonymous

• yes... there are some when I think " omg you have to be kidding" ... but then again i dont want to say anything in case it is true and I look like the dumb one lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 3:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Is this a real question? Lmbo I think after you have been on here awhile you can tell. Sometime I still get caught trying to answer a question and then I see another moms answer saying its a troll question! I also notice that when you get questions like that if you go and look at her profile, she is usually new to cm or someone who made a new or fake profile.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 3:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I share my opinion or my experience and that's that. I don't put much thought into it bc I can't be sure if they are a true person or not. Who am I to judge ? If the question is outragous, I just ignore it and go on my merry way. lol

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I do, but then someone told me off cause I said troll when I read the question....I mean it was OUT THERE!!!! lol....so now I try to act like every question is real lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am sure that some of the questions are a hoax, and some I really and truly hope are fake. I also think that there are a few questions that are half truths. If someone states that that their DH's baby mama slugged them without being provoked but later says that they supervised visits with the child in the same breath you know that things don't add up.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I do wonder that at times. I agree with anon - "I can honestly say that in my 6 decades on this earth I have never met people like some of the people I meet in here. " Some of their stories are so unbelievable they have to be questioned. Depending on MMOTD I will answer the questions just to meet my quota.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not so much anymore. I've been here long enough I can kinda tell. I may still get taken once in awhile, but not like it was when I first started.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• cant... not can
    Anonymous

• what is mmotd and can yu give an example of a ? you think was a fake im new here and havent caught on to any of that
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2011