I think im 10 wks along, this is my 2nd preg and ive had lots of symptoms

inc: uterine stretching, nausea, sensitive breasts, and i think i can feel it move a little, but home preg tests are still neg, anyone have an explination or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont know if this happen with your 1st preg i know every preg is differnet but to me cuz i been here and felt everything your saying and stuff it can be a few things like PID, a cyst, UTI or preg but i would say if you havent got your period make a DR appointment and take it from there im not trying to be mean i just dont want you to get your hopes up like i did
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Like the previous answer I would make an appointment with your doctor, they are the only ones who can say for sure yes or no. When I first thought I was pregnant I went through 4 of those home pregnancy tests and only 2 of them came back positive.
    Cliodina

Answer by Cliodina at 12:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• why havent you gone to the doctor ? that way youcould be positive : )
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• That's funny because i have felt the same way and i got a neg home pregnancy test
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You need to get to the doctor then! 10 weeks is pretty early to be feeling movement, you could be further and you need proper prenatal care.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008