Any cures for morning sickness???

terripocket56

Asked by terripocket56 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• those motion sickness bands
    gingerale

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Crackers, ginerale, and TIME.. The morning sickness will go away. Promise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Nothing worked for mine, it was all day sickness for 15 weeks. With my 2nd I learned, You kind of have to force yourself to eat and drink. At the time it feels awful to even swallow water without gagging, but once it settled I felt better. I ate a couple crackers every hour and it help subside.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yes keep saltine crackers and water by your bed at night lie in bed 20 mins before getting up eat lightl during day
    wannabeproud

Answer by wannabeproud at 3:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i want to say gatorade was my best thing. I had to be ived and get zofran, good luck
    aslforme

Answer by aslforme at 3:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Zofran was my only hope in my last two pregnancies. I gained no weight in my 3rd and lost most of what I did gain in my 4th. It was awful. Not like I don't have it to lose or anything, but I was really scared that it might hurt the baby. Doc didn't seem to mind, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sea Bands worked wonders for me. I had morning sickness 24/7 for almost 3 months! I also found that yogurt helped settle my stomach first thing as well! Good luck! I feel you pain.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 4:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• drink you some dill pickle juice
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 5:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Cold watermelon seemed to be my "cure." Any cold fruit helped, but watermelon, cut into cubes seemed to be the most helpful. I would just cut up the entire watermelon, divide the cubes into smaller bowl, and keep a bowl with me at all times to slowly snack on all day long. (Also helped with constipation.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 5:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011