Is Trump the human equivalent to the Ryan budget proposal?

Is he just doing this to make the republicans who actually run seem like a breath of fresh air?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 4:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmmmm GOOD question. That may be his motive here now that you mention it. Trump is a FOOL.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No. I think he's just having fun at Obama's expense! And of course getting some media attention out of it! That. Is. All. :o)

Ryan, on the other hand, has a genuine concern for the federal deficit, and would like to see this country prosper once again! Not sure why you and the other liberals, don't?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• He's running because instead of being worth 25 Billion he's only worth 7 Billion. He likes money, and is damn tired of Obama depressing the dollar and the economy.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Great answers both Lori,and jewjewbee!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Trump is a FOOL.

***
    To you he may be, I however, think he's a marketing genius (that, and considering Trump voted for Obama, Obama must have pissed him off). But whatever you want to think about him, he's certainly got liberals on their heels, as they haven't stopped chatting about him for the past 3 weeks!! LOL Trump MUST be enough of a threat to Obama than you care to admit, otherwise, you wouldn't feel the need to give him TONS of free press--you know, like Palin!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yeah, Trump is ANYTHING BUT A FOOL! Far from it. I agree with Lori, he's a marketing genius.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Trump is talking to Christie. Oh yay.
    I don't care what anyone says about Trump, I have loved that man since I first heard him talk. He's Frickin Brilliant. Only could trump could pull off the purchase of a 28 million dollar winery for 6 in cash. Obama? that dumbass doesn't even own a home anymore.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Nope, I think he's playing a game and will not end up running for POTUS- it does garner him attention and perhaps draw more to his show, which will make him more money. Attention and money, probably among Trump's 2 most favorite things in the world-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Dreadful answers, cbk. Lori & jewjewbee. The Ryan proposals are a no-brainer and will go nowhere . Trump's reasons for running - what ever they are - I am sure have nothing to do with money. He may be having fun, but more at the expense of the other republican hopefuls than at the President .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• LOL. Whatever, Janet. It's America, and The Donald is entitled to do whatever he likes, long as he's using his own money, which he is.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011