Why does my 15mo old still not sleep through the night?

When do kids usually sleep through the night? I've heard many moms say their kid already does and they're all younger than my dd... how can I get her to sleep through the night? I can't remember the last time, I've had a straight 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep... I'm still waiting for that day to come...

urban_baybee

Asked by urban_baybee at 4:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does your lil one sleep in your room? I just relized *I* am waking up my baby with my snnnnoring. Otherwise I suggest, a quiet room, no light, full tummy and warm or cool enough. Best wishes
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• What do you do when she wakes up? Where is she sleeping? All 5 of mine were sleeping at least 8 hours by 2 months and at least 11 hours by 6 months.

Answer by missanc at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My dd is 2 and she still doesn't sleep through the night! Good Luck mama!
    EMMYBEARSMOMMY

Answer by EMMYBEARSMOMMY at 12:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• The correct answer is not what you want to hear. When she's ready. It's not something that you can force on her.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 8:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011