Does anyone have a funny pet peeve?

just wondering. Mine is people that chew things that don't need to be chewed ex: hubby chews ice cream or applesauce. Any weird things that just drive you nuts?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 4:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DH will never finish one thing before he opens a new one. I hate goin grocery shopping unless we are just outta food all together. Chips, milk, relish, it don't matter if there is a new one he will open it instead of using what is already open. I hate it. I look in the fridge and can't even tell what we need without actually digging in it and opening containers. I have to lie to him and tell him the sour cream I just pulled out of the fridge is the new one. Its so annoying.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 4:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't like my food to touch. Gravy on top of mashed potatoes is fine. But green beans touching my mashed potatoes and gravy, not fine at all.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 4:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Toys in the kitchen just erks me!! lol my son already knows they are not allowed in the kitchen!!
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• When people come to my restaurant and think it is funny to order things that Burger King has,we r McDonalds.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yes I absolutely hate when people chew ice and their finger nails. My mom used to get a BIG cup of crushed ice and just crunch crunch crunch aaahhhh!!! Just the sound eerks me! and finger nails just nasty to me.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yeah i know some people like that. it must be hard for you at resatauants or do you make special requests? not being a smart ass just would like to know
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I order dishes that are served separately, like a pasta dish with a salad. Things like that. I love Asian restaurants because they serve everything separately like it's traditionally eaten, usually. LOL But most places, I just make sure I order items that aren't runny and juicy or I order separate dishes like a pasta dish.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 4:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• gotcha
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I hate the sight of people chewing gum and I loathe people who do not push their carts through the checkouts at supermarkets . And hot ffod served on cold plates.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• men wearing jeans and flip flops just drives me nuts but i have no problem when females do it
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011