When do you color eggs for Easter?

We do our's the day before Easter...Saturday afternoon's

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Holidays

• Usually the day before Easter.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 4:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we actually did ur last week and it was a good thing we did cause I don't know if we would have time this week. DH has to work tomorrow and I like him to be here to see the kids coloring them and sunday we are going to my sisters for easter dinner and that is easter day so we wouldn't have had time to do them this week. We had an easter egg hunt with my kids and my nephew as well which was plastic eggs with candy in them
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We are doing ours tomorrow :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Saturday night to find them on Sunday morning. Although, this year we're making ours on Sunday, at Grandma's house. Only because I think, they are too old.. ages 17,12 and 10. But good 'ol Grandma said they could make them at her house that moring and we'd include the eggs in our Easter meal.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• usually the day before, but we've got soccer on saturdays now. we just colored ours this afternoon!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Well we usually do it Easter morning or either the night before it good too do they can dry and be ready to hide
    wannabeproud

Answer by wannabeproud at 5:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2011