Suggestions for a pack and play?

We are having our second baby in a few months and I am looking at purchasing a pack and play. Baby will sleep in the pack and play in our room for the first few months. After that, we plan to keep the pack and play for use around the house and while sleeping places besides home. I have found a few different types (see pictures below), but having a hard time deciding on one. What are your suggestions for a good pack and play, that is worth the money for long term use? Do you have any of the ones shown below, and if so, what are your opinions of them? TIA!!!

Graco® Pack 'n Play® Playard Moderne

Graco Pack and Play with Newborn Napper

Baby Trend - Mini Playard with Close N Cozy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all look nice.
    Out of 3 kids I only ever had a pack and play with the last one.
    I found that the changing table wasnt really that useful because it was too low to be comfortable for me to use. Im 5'4", not tall at all but it was still too low. So I wouldnt make that a main concern when choosing.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We have a Graco pack n play.I got it for my daughters baby shower. I've used it with her and now using it with our youngest. Well worth the investment. I have to say..we really didnt use the changing table part very much and it was just in the way..ended up taking that part off. The top part...used for a couple months with both...and still using it without the bassinet attatchment now.Have had it for over two years.Very convienent...its stays in our bedroom unless we have to go somewhere else to stay the night..it goes with us.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I like the first one.
    pinkflowerpetal

Answer by pinkflowerpetal at 4:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• 2nd one

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am sorry I don't have any advice for you. I have a crib and a bassinet I did with all of them so the pack in play never got used that much. I used it maybe 2 times with my first and maybe 1 time with my second. I used it more for my nephew than anything for if I ever watch him so he can nap at my house. I uesd it the most with my second and that was for the changing table part.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We won't do a bassinet, we'll do the pack and play until baby sleeps in his/her crib.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I also used the pack and play in our room in the beginning. I loved the basinet attachment. It was great. It was a Graco.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• For the price of some of these you can buy a nice pack and play and a bassinet. We used the pack and play ( baby trend Zanzibar) in our living room for naps and took it where there wasn't a place for him/her to sleep. And we did use the changing table on it all the time. And used the bassinet in our room. Then at about 4 months when ds could roll we put the pack and play in our room until he was 6 months ( only bc I didn want him in a different room and his crib was too big to fit unless we took it apart :) ) it was nice having a place in our room for them to sleep and a place downstairs for nap times... However you sound against a bassinet,I like the look of the first one the best.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm not against a bassinet so much, we just figured we could save money and consolidate into one. Our bedroom is literally right off the living room and kitchen/dining room, so moving it from our room to the living room during the day woud be simple.

We wanted to do a pack and play because of the versitility and that we can take it other places with us!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love this one Baby Trend - Mini Playard with Close N Cozy. you can put it right up next to your bed!!

Heather759501

Answer by Heather759501 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011