How many of you are doing a "Love Diary"?

I just started mine today, but like I'm NEVER in Groups....I'm always in Answers and I know there are alot of other mama's are only in Answers too....so I was wondering...{blush} are the mommies in Groups going to be nice to me? {blush} lol....and how many of you are actually doing the Love Diary?

****EDIT*****

I realized I didnt explain what that was! Lol...SO sorry....The Love Diary is a new thing in the Group Love & Marriage here on Cafemom lol....I should have put that....sorry

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Oh, and the moms in most groups have been pretty nice, but depending on the topic or mix of moms, there can sometimes be drama... Or BAD advice. Take any advice you get with a grain of salt, no matter how much the mom "seems" to know what they are talking about.
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Is there something online about a "love Diary?" Are you talking about a little diary that you keep where you sorta write it to your kid and talk about how much you love them? Cause that i do... Although i haven't kept up with it as much as I thought I would...
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yeah i have no clue what you are talking about unless you mean something personal
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No, i am not a big writer especially about my personal life :) i am part of that group, dont get into much tho..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ok so this is a group?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i got invited to but i didnt do it not yet anyway
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yeah, in Love & Marriage Group, they are doing Love Diary's.....I thought I might try it out but I don't see any of my friends from Answers in there lol....I'm still going to do it but was wondering who else was too lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011