If you could color your hair your favorite color, would you?

I mean just saying eef the bosses and just living out loud and proud of it no matter what others think. Really what harm could it do? Would you take someone serious who had an unnatural color in their hair? Remember, Red and Gold/orange and Platinum are not natural colors when we are born but are accepted. I love the reddish/cherry/ pinkish color( sorry don't really have an exact name for it) but I am seriously contemplating it because it would go with my complexion.

Has anyone dramatically changed their hair color while already on a job and gotten negative feedback from the boss?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've done it before and I'll do it again....the pink is fading out of my hair...but once I pop this baby out I'm going right back to the store to get some hair dye lol....of course I'm SAHM so I don't have to worry about anyone but my MIL saying anything to me about it lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yes Pink!
    Dayciavu

Answer by Dayciavu at 5:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I was working for the last 15 year and couldn't do anything 'fun' with my hair. I got laid off and have since put pink high lights in. I love them. I would never do my whole head! When they fade I will just leave it but for now I am enjoying it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i have had all kinds of colors in my hair..some pieces, some chunks, some two/tri-toned, some all-over. then again, i'm a hairdresser..its kinda expected.
    :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No. Only because it's turquoise and I don't want that color hair. I've had pink and fire engine red hair before though.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• no because my favorite color is pink
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Probably not, because my fav color is yellow and i wouldnt look good as a blonde not even close..
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• well my favorite color is black and otherwise -purple/ electric blue and deep red...so yeah I would do it black with chunks of one of those colors- I especially love black with blue chunks -I've had it before and would do it again!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• reddish light brown

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Maybe a wig for Halloween - purple!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2011